NEW! You can now BYOB on the trolley!
Here is how it works as agreed upon with City of Flag Police dept
In order to BYOB, all riders must be 21 and have proper ID, no exceptions.
- No glass - Cans, boxed wine, non-glass growlers only.
- You bring the drinks/cups & ice, we have a cooler on the trolley.
- Beverages allowed are beer/wine/hard cider/others like Mike's Hard Lemonade. No hard alcohol, Jello shots or pre-mixed drinks.
- Each rider may bring up to 36oz beer or 18oz wine.
- Drinks must be consumed ON the trolley only, if you step off with a drink in your hand, you may be ticketed for violation of open container law.
- Any violation of above rules may result in immediate removal of rider from the trolley with no refund, deliberate mess or damage will result in a $150 cleaning fee charged to the person who has the bike reserved.
- Any behavior deemed too intoxicated, unsafe or inappropriate towards the driver, the public or bar staff can result in immediate removal from the trolley with no refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How many people does it take to pedal?
A) The trolley seats 14 on a private tour with a min of 7. The CRAB seats 6 with a min of 4.
Q)How long is the tour and how many stops do we make?
A) The pub crawl tour is 2 hours and usually makes 3 stops. If you prefer to go longer than 2 hours, the trolley can be rented for an additional hour at $175 and the crab at $75. Pleasecall for availability. The Ale Trail Brewery tour is 2.5 hours and includes the Ale Trail passport.
Q) What if the weather is bad?
A) We ride rain or shine! Flagstaff's weather can change by the minute so dress appropriately. We have ponchos for a buck and we will cancel if the weather is deemed dangerous.
Q) What is the cancellation policy?
A) Purchased individual seats are non-refundable but 100% transferable, just let us know who is riding. Private tours are non-refundable but can be rescheduled with no penalty with 48hr notice.
Q) Can we chose our route/stops?
A) When you arrive for your tour, your driver will provide you with a list of stops to choose from. If you need special arrangements such as pre-paid food, let us know ahead of time and we can accommodate. Your driver will also work with you to provide the right amount of pedaling between stops for your groups ability.The brewery tour will stop at 3 of the Ale Trail Bars/Breweries
Q) What about music?
A) The trolley and Crab both have a sound system to keep your party rockin! We have a huge playlist with a wide variety to suit most groups. Feel free to bring along your own music as well.
Q) What about kids?
A) If you rent the whole trolley, kids may come along only if the driver deems them to ride safely. On an individual seat ride, children will not be permitted due to the pub crawl being an adult experience. We are now offering kids birthday parties Sun-Th $165 for 90 min. ages 12 and up.
Q) What about the name?
A) While you are with us, you are a pedaler (a person who drives a pedal powered vehicle) unlike a peddler (a person who sells things door to door)
If you are looking for Cool things to do in Arizona, look no further.
We offer premier pedal tours with state of the art equipment that is kept in pristine condition for your upmost enjoyment!!
Any other questions please e-mail us on our contact page or call us at 928-213-9233